Partner event: Improving Outcomes from Investment in Housing: New Research to be launched at our Conference
May 15, 2018
Sandwell Council House, Oldbury
09:30 – 16:00 BST
The 2018 SHAP WMHOG conference is for colleagues and contacts in public bodies in the West Midland with roles in housing, planning, health, finance and procurement.
The event will include research on:
- Smart and Sustainable Procurement
- New Build Healthy Homes Performance Standard
- Finance Models for Retrofit
With an update on:
- Housing Round Table – establishment of a West Midlands low carbon housing fund – newbuild and retrofit
- Embedding the SHAP WMHOG research models into LEP and Local Authority policy and delivery
- Agreeing a West Midlands collaborative procurement of off-site manufactured housing solution.
Please book to reserve your place. If you would like to attend but have not received an invitation from SHAP or from a colleague and would like to check your booking status please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the Eventbrite page: https://shap-annual-conference-2018.eventbrite.co.uk.