Partner Event: Utility Week Energy Summit
July 05, 2016
The Utility Week Energy Summit is a leading event for energy producers, distributors, retailers, government, investors, consultants and wider stakeholders to debate and shape UK energy policy.
Taking place on 5 July 2016 in Westminster, London, this one-day event will explore what energy players of all sizes need to do to respond to the myriad complexities facing the sector through keynote presentations, panels, discussion groups and interactive voting.
High-profile speakers for 2016 include:
- Andrea Leadsom MP, Minister of state, Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Dr Alan Whitehead MP, Shadow minister, energy and climate change
- Iain Conn, Chief executive officer, Centrica
- Vincent de Rivaz CBE, Chief executive officer, EDF Energy
- Dev Sanyal, Chief executive officer, alternative energy & EVP, BP
- Keith Anderson, Chief corporate officer, ScottishPower & Chief executive officer, ScottishPower Renewables
- Dorothy Thompson CBE, Chief executive, Drax Group
- Angus MacNeil MP, Chair, Energy and Climate Change Committee
- Philip Graham, Chief executive officer, National Infrastructure Commission
Why you should attend
- Debate the ideal energy mix of the future with the sector’s thought leaders
- Hear directly from investors on how to maintain confidence in the sector
- Explore the future of networks & heat policy in the UK
- Debate the role of carbon capture and storage & demand side management in ensuring security of supply
- Examine opportunities for the evolution of renewables in the UK
- Discuss the impact of subsidies on investment potential
As a supporter, we can offer our members a preferential rate to attend – to view full details and book, visit www.uw-energysummit.net and quote promo code SEA15 to get a 15% discount.
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045
or email firstname.lastname@example.org